Sold $750,000 SOLD (List: 699K) - Single Family Home
Tucked away amid a lush grove in one of Oakland’s most sought-after neighborhoods, 6465 Pinehaven is a charming mid-century retreat. Built in 1940, this 2 bedroom, 1 bath Montclair home is an inviting hideaway from city living. Winding roads and attractive foliage comprise the backdrop of this lovely, quiet neighborhood.
Nature enthusiasts will appreciate the balcony that looks out onto the surrounding trees, where a wide variety of local birds gather. The home’s entryway opens into the living room—a spacious area with hardwood floors, exposed beams, and an inviting brick fireplace at its center. As you follow the living room into the kitchen, you’ll find a pantry, built-in shelving, and access to the back patio. Each bedroom looks out onto the surrounding hillside.
Enjoy convenient access to Montclair Village shopping and dining, sought-after local schools, as well as Sibley Volcanic Natural Preserve and a number of gorgeous parks. Off-street parking is available in the spacious garage, which includes internal access and can fit multiple cars. Abundant storage is also available throughout the home, and the expansive downstairs bonus is open to your imagination.
With fabulous Oakland amenities just a stone’s throw away, this home is the ideal location for commuters seeking to escape busy city living. We invite you to experience for yourself why Montclair is one of the most beloved destinations in the Bay Area.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 2+ bedroom, 1 bath Montclair home
• Built in 1940
• 1,119 square feet
• Hardwood floors
• Bonus space with laundry hookups
• Excellent storage throughout the home
• Kitchen with pantry, built-in shelving, and backyard access
• Bathroom features bathtub and standalone shower
• Gas heating
• Lush greenery surrounding home—including flowers and berry bushes
• Back patio with access to private hill
• Peaceful neighborhood
• Inviting brick fireplace
• Off-street parking
• Spacious garage with internal access
• Balcony at entrance
• Located near sought-after schools, Sibley Volcanic Regional Preserve, and Montclair Village dining and shopping
See more at: 6465-pinehaven