Active $799,000 List Price - Condominium
Set in the heart of Downtown Oakland, 585 9th Street is a sexy top floor condo with bay views and upscale amenities. Built in 2008, this spacious urban home exudes a luxurious penthouse vibe. High ceilings and wide windows open the space up to light without direct southern exposure. The kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances as well as Caesarstone quartz countertops. Additional features include a fabulous master suite and stacked washer/dryer accessibly tucked within a closet.
With low HOA dues and convenient location, 585 9th is the perfect retreat for an on-the-go professional. Located in the vibrant Swan’s Market neighborhood, this condo is excellent for commuters. 12th Street BART is just 4 blocks away, and the unit includes a dedicated parking space in the building’s garage complex. Special amenities include a fitness center, spa, sauna, roof deck with BBQ area, storage, landscaped courtyard, media room, business center, and secure bicycle storage. Downtown Oakland shopping, dining, and entertainment are all within reach, while San Francisco is only 2 BART stops away. Experience chic urban living from the heart of this thriving city.
585 9th Street: where modernity meets stylish luxury.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 2 bedroom, 2 full bath top floor corner unit in Downtown Oakland
• Stunning view of Oakland Hills, San Francisco, and the Bay
• Built in 2008
• 1,159 square feet with 10’ ceilings
• Bonus space included
• Great light without direct southern exposure
• State-of-the-art stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Caesarstone quartz countertops
• Full master bedroom suite
• Stacked washer and dryer in unit
• Well-managed building with low HOA dues
• Special amenities include fitness center, spa, sauna, roof deck with BBQ area, storage, landscaped courtyard, large media room, business center with private conference room with screen and secure bicycle storage
• Reserved parking space in garage complex
• Located in hot Swan’s Market neighborhood, just 4 blocks from BART
• Convenient access to Downtown Oakland shopping, dining, and entertainment
See more at: 585-9th-649