Sold $835,000 SOLD (List: 699K - Highest sale in history of complex) - Condominium
Set in a particularly vibrant pocket of Downtown Oakland steps from Swan’s Market, 585 9th Street is a beautifully maintained, modern complex thoughtfully designed to complement all aspects of chic, urban living. This top-floor, courtyard view 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is less than 4 blocks from BART and 2 quick stops from San Francisco. At 1,233 square feet, this sexy suite is spacious and comfortable—the perfect retreat for on-the-go professionals. Special details throughout include a modern cook’s kitchen, spa-like baths, media alcove, office nook, recessed lighting, rich hardwood floors, high ceilings, and washer/dryer in unit.
Highlights at a Glance:
- 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo in hot Downtown Oakland neighborhood
- Built in 2008
- 1,233 square feet with 10’ ceilings
- Sound insulated units
- Excellent natural light
- Unit features designer light fixtures by Kartell and Hem
- Caesarstone quartz countertops with Heath tile backsplash,
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances and washer/dryer in unit
- Custom Elfa Shelving storage in entry way, guest, and master bedrooms
- Master suite with dual vanities
- Den off of living room
- Special amenities include fitness center, spa, sauna, roof deck with BBQ area, storage, garage parking, landscaped courtyard, large media room, business center with private conference room with screen and secure bicycle storage
- Reserved parking space in garage complex (end space)
- Convenient access to BART and Downtown Oakland shopping, entertainment, and dining
- Weekly Farmers market one block away
- New paint and carpeting
- Well-funded HOA, $363/month dues
The suite opens into rich hardwood floors and bright open space illuminated by contemporary style windows overlooking the landscaping below. To the right of the entryway lies the kitchen. This space features recessed lighting, stainless steel KitchenAid refrigerator, microwave and oven, Bosch dishwasher, and Caeserstone quartz countertops with Heath tile backsplash.
The living room is spacious and airy, with a media den off to its side. Enjoy gaming or a movie night in this space or transform the alcove into a mini gallery, meditation space or spacious home office.
Beyond the living room lies a hallway with a laundry space that includes a Whirlpool washer and dryer. Across the way the first bedroom features closet storage with a sliding mirror door and large windows. The next door leads to a full bath, which includes a shower/bathtub with hand-held showerhead.
The roomy master suite lies at the end of the hallway. It continues the modern theme with its stylishly oversized windows, copper hanging lamp, double closets with custom Elfa shelving, and a nook that’s perfect for a workspace. The master bath boasts dual vanities and built-in cabinetry/shelving.
With chic design and deluxe amenities, 585 9th Street is the perfect mix of luxury and convenience in one of Downtown Oakland’s most sought-after buildings – a wonderful space from which to experience the Best of Oakland from the heart of this thriving city.
See more at: 585-9th