Active $899,000 List Price - Single Family Home
Perched on a peaceful private drive overlooking San Francisco Bay, 4210 Terrabella is a gorgeous 4+ -bedroom. 2.5-bath split-level contemporary Mediterranean home featuring lovely outdoor terraces and a spacious open floor plan. Tantalizingly close to Oakland’s beloved green spaces, including Redwood Regional Park and Joaquin Miller Regional Park, yet easily accessible to Highway 13 and the I-580, this delightful modern residence sparkles with the very best that Oakland has to offer.
Entering the welcoming marble-tiled foyer, you will find yourself in a vast and airy living, dining, and kitchen area, the whole bordered by a luxurious outdoor terrace overlooking San Francisco Bay. To your left is the first of two warm and enticing living areas, anchored by an elegant remote-controlled gas fireplace, while the open light-filled family room and breakfast area lie ahead.
An arched doorway leads you to the cheerful dining room adjoining the kitchen, which features both a granite-topped eat-in island and an adjacent breakfast nook. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the generous family room, whose stylish French doors open directly onto the upper-level terrace. This splendid enclosed outdoor area, which spans the width of the house, is the perfect setting for a barbecue or a sunset dinner or cocktail party. The upper level also features a bonus office room as well as a half bath, a large coat closet, and direct access to the roomy 2-car garage.
On the thoughtfully designed lower level, you will find three lovely additional bedrooms plus the capacious and inviting private owner’s suite, which boasts a tranquil sitting-room area, generously proportioned outdoor terrace, jetted tub with separate glass-enclosed shower, 2 ample walk-in closets, and built-in bedroom wall cabinet.
The house also has an exciting hidden surprise: an as-yet unfinished bonus space below the current lower level that one may be able to develop to expand the home’s already ample living space (please verify with City of Oakland).
In addition to its countless interior charms, 4210 Terrabella is luxuriously situated on a quiet private drive near several small mom-and-pop restaurants, groceries, and other convenient amenities. With its easy commuter access, close proximity to some of the East Bay’s most pristine park land, and captivating design, this home is truly Oakland at its most enchanting.
Highlights at a Glance:
- 4+ bedroom, 2.5 bath split-level contemporary Mediterranean home on a tranquil private drive
- Conveniently located in the Crestmont neighborhood of Oakland near Joaquin Miller and Redwood Regional Parks, Highway 13, and the I-580.
- +/-2600 square-foot house on a beautiful 6000-square-foot lot
- Charming modern home with panoramic views of San Francisco Bay, the San Francisco skyline, and Alameda
- Stylish architectural detailing, including arched doorways, skylights, curved ceiling details, and built-in hall and bedroom cabinetry
- Marble-floored entry and wood laminate floors throughout main level
- Private owner’s suite with 2 roomy walk-in closets, jetted tub, bay views, and built-in corner cabinet
- 2 spacious outdoor terraces, one off the living area and one off the owner’s bedroom suite
- Bright and airy eat-in kitchen featuring granite countertops, large island, 2 ovens, 4-burner gas stove, and cheerful breakfast nook
- Convenient laundry room adjacent to bedrooms
- Gas fireplace
- Dual-zone ceiling central heating
- Dual-paned windows
- Bedroom and hall closets throughout
- Attached 2-car garage, 3 off-street parking spots, and ample street parking
- Undeveloped area below the lower level that could potentially be built out to expand the home’s living space
- Eligible for Oakland Unified School District options program to take advantage of top public schools in Oakland
- Built in 2002
4210 Terrabella embodies a perfect marriage of convenience, natural beauty, and modern liveability. With its many tasteful and thoughtful touches and easy access to the rest of the Bay Area, it is not to be missed. We warmly invite you to come explore this delightful home.
See more at: 4210-Terrabella