Spoken For $749,000 List Price - Single Family Home
4053 Huntington is an enchanting 3BD/2BA single-level mid-century home featuring a spacious private deck and spa area, open common rooms, and owner’s bedroom suite with corner window overlooking beautifully planted gardens. Conveniently situated on a corner lot in the sought-after Redwood Heights neighborhood with easy commuter access, this warm and inviting home cheerfully greets you even before you step inside. Its gently sloping front gardens and elegant brick front porch invite you to mingle with friends and neighbors on warm summer nights.
Entering the home, you will find yourself in a light-filled series of common areas, each with its own thoughtful and captivating touches. The living room’s wide picture window gazes over the neighborhood, while the stylish tiled fireplace flanked by built-in shelving anchors the room. The enticing dining room is bathed by the natural light and opens directly onto the home’s crown jewel: its private deck and spa area.
This zen-like space, enclosed on all sides, is a rare and multi-purpose urban oasis. Framed by an orange tree and Japanese maple, it is perfect for entertaining. The lower deck and potential hot tub area offers a more intimate and relaxing experience, with a dry sauna, rain shower, and built-in wooden seating.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 3BD/2BA single-level mid-century home
• 1,303 square foot house on a beautifully landscaped 5,000 square foot corner lot
• Detached 2-car garage and additional storage
• Ideally situated in Oakland’s Redwood Heights neighborhood, on streets that dead-end in two directions.
• Easy access to I-580 and Highway 13
• Elegant brick front porch and garden with graceful trees and plantings
• Enclosed private deck and spa area features outdoor dining options, orange and Japanese maple trees, dry sauna, rain shower, and potential hot tub area
• Spacious living room with stylish tiled fireplace, built-in shelving, and a wide picture window gazing over the neighborhood
• Dining room and updated cook’s kitchen are connected by a wide pass-through
• Updated kitchen with natural stone countertops and stainless-steel stove, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher
• Convenient laundry room just off the kitchen with washer /dryer
4053 Huntington is conveniently situated just minutes from I-580 and Highway 13, Montclair’s wonderful restaurants and amenities, Redwood Heights Elementary School, Redwood Community Center, and more. This comfortable and captivating home connects you to all the very best that Oakland has to offer.
See more at: 4053-Huntington