Spoken For $895,000 List Price
334 Tideway is a breathtaking single-level 2BD/2.5BA deep-water waterfront home featuring a wide-open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, dedicated 36-foot boat dock and 8-foot-wide custom dinghy dock, spacious and private wrap-around deck with street and dock access, and expertly designed chef’s kitchen. Completely renovated and reconfigured in 2004, offering a splendid combination of natural beauty and sublime interior design, and located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with sweeping bay views, this tranquil and vacation-like end-unit property truly has it all.
This home’s expansive and beautifully proportioned common areas gaze out onto the huge rear waterfront and side decks and across the bay. Located on the lee side of the area’s wind patterns, this home remains calm year-round, making it the perfect place for outdoor entertaining. With your private dock just steps beyond the deck, sailing out into the bay is a breeze. Relaxing here, with seagulls passing overhead and the occasional rower sweeping by, it is easy to forget you are in a city.
Flooded with light from its open skylight, the spacious and beautifully designed kitchen features a six-burner Thermador gas range with pot filler, built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, and ample custom storage, including spice drawers, tray shelves, and a spring-loaded pullout shelf for your stand mixer. With loads of granite-topped counter space providing multiple work stations, a backlit wet bar, counter-to-ceiling cabinets, and a microwave-convection oven, this extraordinary room caters to your every cooking need.
The beautiful hardwood-floored dining room and vaulted-ceilinged living room lie just beyond the kitchen. Brimming with thoughtful detail, including a gas fireplace, wall-mounted flat-screen television, and subtle alcove lighting that deftly transforms the space into the perfect movie-screening area, the living room is the perfect place for entertaining or sharing time with loved ones.
In addition to its common areas, this home boasts two beautiful en-suite bedrooms, including the lovely owner’s suite, which features a thermal tub, laundry hookups, dual sinks, and a spacious pocket-doored walk-in closet. With ample closets and skylights, every part of this home feels expansive, bright, and welcoming. An easily accessed attic and attached 2-car garage provide extra storage, and the rear and side decks, expanded and connected during the renovation to create one continuous area, provide countless options for outdoor enjoyment.
334 Tideway is a beautiful waterfront property in close proximity to all of the wonderful parks, bike paths, beaches, and other amenities Alameda has to offer. With easy access to Downtown Oakland and the rest of the Bay Area, this urban oasis is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 2BD/2.5BA Alameda end-unit deep-water waterfront home with dedicated 36-foot boat dock with 10% allowance and 8-foot-wide custom dinghy dock
• Completely renovated and reconfigured in 2004
• 1721 square foot home on a lovely 2686 square foot lot
• Located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with sweeping bay views
• Huge rear waterfront and side Timbertech decks looking across the lagoon
• Located on the lee side of the area’s wind patterns, the home remains calm year-round
• Spacious and beautifully designed kitchen featuring a six-burner Thermador gas range with pot filler and Venta-a-Hood, stainless-steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, two garbage disposals, crisper drawers, separate freezer drawers, built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, granite countertops, backlit wet bar with refrigerator and water filtration, counter-to-ceiling cabinets, microwave-convection oven, and ample custom storage, including spice drawers, tray shelves, and a spring-loaded pullout shelf for your stand mixer
• Art-nouveau-style lighting in kitchen from Metro Lighting in Berkeley
• Maple hardwood-floored dining room and vaulted-ceilinged living room with gas fireplace, wall-mounted Samsung 3D HD internet flat-screen television, and subtle alcove lighting that deftly transforms the space into the perfect movie-screening area
• Bose surround-sound 5.1 speakers with Pioneer receiver in media closet behind living room
• Gas fireplace with remote control
• Tigress pet-friendly stain-resistant carpet in living room
• Two en-suite bedrooms, including owner’s suite, which features a thermal tub, laundry hookups, dual sinks, curbless shower, and a spacious pocket-doored walk-in closet
• Easily accessed attic for storage
• Newly renovated attached insulated 2-car garage with internal access; new epoxy floor, built-in cabinets, washer-dryer, utility sink, internet and television hookups, and well-lit work and laundry area
• 2-stage central heating; wired for air conditioning
• Updated copper plumbing and electrical (2004)
• New Thermatru front door with leaded-glass windows
• Maple hardwood floors in dining room, kitchen, and hall
• On-demand hot-water heater
• Set up for satellite dish
• Dual-pane windows throughout
• Door phone with video
• Halogen Lutron lighting with smart switches throughout
• New Duralast roof (2015)
• Built in 1972
334 Tideway offers an extraordinary combination of waterfront and urban access and beautifully renovated indoor and outdoor spaces, right in the heart of Alameda. We warmly invite you to come explore this wonderful home.
See more at: 334-tideway