Off Market $750,000 Off Market Price (Same unit just sold for $765,000) - Townhome
Built in 2002 by David Baker Architects, 3227 Magnolia exemplifies thoughtful, progressive design, effortlessly pairing contemporary style with warmth, space, and comfort. Enhanced by its surprisingly lush and enchanting private outdoor space, this 2BD/2BA condo near the Emeryville border boasts a stunning light-filled layout that’s sure to feel like home.
The ground-level entry and foyer offer access to the single-car garage and laundry area, a convenient coat closet, and nearby full bath with charming multicolored walls. This level’s beautiful bedroom is spacious and bright, offering interesting angles, a roomy closet, and patio access. Private and peaceful, the back patio is a wonderful area for both entertaining and rejuvenation. With a lovely wooden deck framed by greenery, this is the perfect place to enjoy the afternoon sun.
On the home’s second level, large corner windows at the top of the stairs offer wonderful views and draw light in. Throughout this home, windows and the interior layout combine to create a bright and visually engaging environment. This level is a fully open space, with the kitchen, dining, and living areas adjoining seamlessly. Hardwood floors run throughout, while enormous upper and lower front windows provide extraordinary views of the neighborhood. The ceiling soars above the formal dining and living spaces. Bright, airy, and open, this space achieves a wonderful sense of breadth while remaining cozy and personal.
The warm yet chic kitchen features ample cabinetry, granite countertops, contemporary lighting fixtures, and all stainless-steel appliances, including a Frigidaire dishwasher and gas range, microwave, and refrigerator. A window above the sink takes in a view of the rear garden trees.
The second level’s open stairwell uses floating natural wood steps and iron bracing for a stylish and sturdy look. Mirroring the layout of the floor below, the third level landing features large corner windows and a great view of the neighboring area. A short hallway leads to a full bath, with dual stainless-steel sinks, bathtub, subway tile, and modern fixtures. A nearby spacious Elfa-designed walk-in includes added shelving and drawers. The loft bedroom is comfortable and generously sized, with excellent views both outdoors and of the floor below.
Enjoy easy commuter access and great Emeryville shopping nearby. 3227 Magnolia is a stylish and comfortable retreat—open, warm, and thoughtfully designed, it’s ready to be your home.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 2BD/2BA David Baker contemporary townhome on a quiet street in the thriving neighborhood of Oakland near the Emeryville border
• 1,350 square-foot residence with beautiful private back patio area
• Three levels with a stunning light-filled layout and large corner and front windows
• Second-level common space with fully open floor plan that includes the kitchen, living, and dining areas
• Warm and chic kitchen featuring granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, including a Frigidaire dishwasher and Amana gas range, microwave, and refrigerator
• Spacious ground-level bedroom with private deck access
• Spacious upstairs owner’s bedroom with custom Elfa walk-in closet and stylish modern bath
• Thoughtful modern details throughout, including redwood open stairwell, subway-tiled tub, decorative interior windows, corner windows, and modern fixtures
• Attached single-car garage and laundry area with internal access
• Ample bedroom and hall storage
• Energy Star washer and high-efficiency dryer
• Hardwood floors
• Dual-pane windows
• Built in 2002
3227 Magnolia is an exceptionally stylish and light-filled condominium in a thriving part of Oakland. With chic modern amenities, modern warmth and charm, and a private back patio, this wonderful home is ready to be called your own.
See more at: 3227-magnolia