Active $895,000 List Price - Townhome
310 Tideway is a breathtaking 3BD/2.5BA deep-water waterfront home featuring a wide-open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, private 30-foot boat dock (can accommodate up to a 33’ boat), spacious and shaded rear deck, and expertly designed chef’s kitchen. Completely renovated in 2014, offering a splendid combination of natural beauty and sublime interior design, and located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with sweeping San Francisco, marina and bay views, this tranquil and vacation-like property truly has it all.
This home’s expansive and beautifully proportioned common areas gaze out onto the rear waterfront deck and across the bay. Located on the lee side of the area’s wind patterns, this home remains calm year-round, making it the perfect place for outdoor entertaining. With your private dock just steps beyond the deck, sailing out into the bay is a breeze. Relaxing here, with seagulls passing overhead and the occasional rower sweeping by, it is easy to forget you are in a city.
Flooded with light from the adjoining dining area’s sliding glass doors, the spacious and beautifully designed kitchen features beautiful natural-wood cabinetry, dual-compartment sink with instant hot water, built-in stainless-steel refrigerator, and ample custom storage with slide-out shelves. With loads of stone-topped counter and island space, a charming breakfast and patio area, and a conveniently located laundry closet, this extraordinary room is the perfect place to start the day.
The beautiful hardwood-floored dining area and vaulted-ceilinged living room lie just beyond the kitchen. Brimming with thoughtful detail, including a wall-mounted flat-screen television, built-in under-stair storage, elegant ceiling fan, and sliding doors leading to the expansive rear waterfront deck, the living and dining rooms are the perfect place for entertaining or sharing time with loved ones.
In addition to its common areas, this home boasts three beautiful bedrooms, two of which offer gorgeous water views. The lovely owner’s suite features stunning views, airy high windows, a stylish ceiling fan, tiled walk-in shower, and pocket-doored walk-through closet. With ample closets and light, every part of this home feels expansive, bright, and welcoming. An attached 2-car garage provides extra storage, and the spacious and shaded rear deck provides countless options for outdoor enjoyment.
310 Tideway is a beautiful waterfront property in close proximity to all of the wonderful parks, bike paths, beaches, and other amenities Alameda has to offer. With easy access to Downtown Oakland and the rest of the Bay Area, this urban oasis is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 3BD/2.5BA Alameda deep-water waterfront home with dedicated 30-foot boat dock with 10% allowance
• Completely renovated in 2014
• 1,665 square-foot home on a lovely 2,080 square-foot lot
• Located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with sweeping bay and San Francisco views
• Huge rear waterfront deck looking across the channel
• Located on the lee side of the area’s wind patterns, the home remains calm year-round
• Spacious and beautifully designed kitchen featuring stylish natural-wood cabinetry, dual-compartment sink with instant hot water, built-in stainless-steel refrigerator, ample custom storage with slide-out shelves, loads of stone-topped counter and island space, a charming breakfast and patio area, and a conveniently located laundry closet
• Hardwood-floored dining room and vaulted-ceilinged living room with wall-mounted flat-screen television, built-in under-stair storage, elegant ceiling fan, and sliding doors leading to the expansive rear waterfront deck
• Three beautiful bedrooms, two of which offer gorgeous bay and San Francisco views, including the lovely owner’s suite
• Owner’s suite features stunning views, airy high windows, a stylish ceiling fan, tiled walk-in shower, and pocket-doored walk-through closet
• Attached 2-car garage with internal access and built-in storage
• High-efficiency central heat with electronic filter
• Updated plumbing and electrical
• Tankless hot-water heater
• Dual-pane windows throughout make the home quiet and peaceful
• Multiple ceiling fans keep the home cool
• Plumbed for gas in kitchen and patio area
• New Duralast flat roof (2016)
• New composite shingle roof (2017, in process now and managed by HOA)
• Built in 1972
• HOA fee: $735/month
310 Tideway offers an extraordinary combination of waterfront and urban access and beautifully renovated indoor and outdoor spaces, right in the heart of Alameda. We warmly invite you to come explore this wonderful home.
See more at: 310-tideway