Active $895,000 List Price - Townhome
308 Tideway is a more than a home, it is a lifestyle: a beautifully appointed 3BD/2.5BA waterfront townhome with a private boat dock, ground-floor owner’s suite, one-of-a-kind office loft addition, and rare San Francisco views. This delightful vacation-like property offers convenient proximity to Alameda’s finest amenities while appreciating her extraordinary natural wonders. Waves lap at the shore and birds soar overhead; this Alameda retreat hums with life.
This home has been thoughtfully upgraded with a host of designer touches and amenities including solar power, a remodelled cook’s kitchen (with stainless-steel appliances, built-in pantry, ample cabinetry, and modern mosaic backsplash), an enclosed private outdoor hot tub off the owner’s suite, and a newly restored waterfront deck leading to a private 30’ boat dock with quick and easy access to the San Francisco Bay.
Views are a theme of the home: Upstairs you will find two gracious bedrooms, one of which offers a rare and stunning view of the San Francisco skyline. The formal living room (with its soaring ceiling) and dining area off the kitchen will inspire you with their direct, southern-facing marina views which fill the home with openness and natural light as you enjoy the ever-changing landscape of the bay.
With its tranquil setting, inspiring views, private deck, boat dock, and stylish design, 308 Tideway offers a peaceful and serene retreat in the heart of Alameda. Conveniently close to the SF ferry, Downtown Oakland, Transbay bus, beaches, bike paths, parks, and cafes, this wonderful waterfront property has it all.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath contemporary waterfront townhome on a bayside cul-de-sac
• Conveniently located on Alameda’s beautiful southern shoreline near Downtown Oakland, the SF ferry, Transbay bus, parks and cafes
• 1835 square-foot home on a beautifully landscaped waterfront lot
• Newly restored waterfront deck with south-facing sweeping marina views
• Dedicated 30-foot boat dock with a 10% additional easement, accessible just steps from the back deck
• Easy boat access to San Francisco Bay
• Ground-level, level-in owner’s suite with dual-sink bathroom and hot tub access
• 2 additional upstairs bedrooms, including one with a rare and stunning view of the San Francisco skyline
• Vaulted-ceilinged living room featuring a gas fireplace, sliding glass doors to the back deck, waterfront views, exposed redwood beams, and upstairs office loft addition
• Bright and airy chefs’ kitchen featuring a built-in pantry, extensive storage, steel mosaic backsplash and stainless-steel appliances
• Detached 2-car garage adjacent to the house and with ample outdoor guest parking area across the street and around the corner
• Convenient laundry room near the kitchen and downstairs bedroom
• Enclosed private entry
• 24 solar panels on roof (home is nearly electrically self-sufficient for current owners)
• Dual-pane windows throughout
• Ample bedroom and hall storage
• Enclosed private garden hot tub
• New roof (2015 – by HOA)
• Central heating
• Schlage electronic door lock for Smart Home
• Homeowners’ Association covers all exterior wood and paint maintenance, marina maintenance, and road replacement and maintenance (please verify with HOA)
• Built in 1972
308 Tideway is a private paradise right in the heart of Alameda. With its sweeping marina and waterfront views, private boat dock, and serene location at the end of a quiet drive, this home offers a unique marriage of easy livability, water access, and convenient proximity to the rest of the Bay Area. We warmly invite you to come explore this delightful home.
See more at: 308-tideway