Active $895,000 List Price - Townhome
302 Tideway is a gorgeous 3BD/2.5BA waterfront home featuring a wide-open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, private 30-foot boat dock, spacious rear deck with bay views, and beautiful ground-floor owner’s suite. Newly renovated, offering a splendid combination of natural beauty and enchanting design, and located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with sweeping San Francisco, marina and bay views, this tranquil and vacation-like property embodies all the very best of what Alameda has to offer.
This home’s expansive and beautifully proportioned common areas gaze out onto the rear waterfront deck and across the bay. Located on the lee side of the area’s wind patterns, the home remains calm year-round, making it the perfect place for outdoor entertaining. With your private dock just steps beyond the deck, sailing out into the bay is a breeze. Relaxing here, with seagulls passing overhead and the occasional rower sweeping by, it is easy to forget you are in a city.
Newly renovated and remodeled with lovely engineered hardwood floors, lightly colored walls, and tons of natural light throughout, the home’s bright and expansive feeling renders it at once engaging and utterly relaxing. Opening directly onto the rear waterfront deck, the common areas gaze out towards the blue expanse through their glass waterfront doors and walls, and the beautiful kitchen sparkles with its stainless fixtures, new quartz counters, and chic subway-tiled backsplashes. Modern yet inviting, the stylish kitchen and waterfront dining area are the perfect place to start your morning.
In addition to its superb common and outdoor areas, this home boasts a loft office alcove and three inviting bedrooms, each of which has something wonderful to offer. The lovely ground-floor owner’s suite has sliding glass doors onto the enclosed entry deck, a spacious walk-in closet with customized storage, and a newly remodeled full bath. One of the upstairs bedrooms has a soaring vaulted ceiling and sweeping bay and city views, while the other offers rear water views and built-in shelving. Throughout this bright and welcoming home, you will find ample closets and thoughtful touches, such as recessed lighting and the owner’s suite electric fireplace. A detached 2-car garage provides extra storage, and the spacious rear deck is the perfect place for evening cocktails or a barbecue.
302 Tideway is a stunning waterfront property in close proximity to all of the wonderful parks, bike paths, beaches, and other amenities Alameda has to offer. With easy access to Downtown Oakland and the rest of the Bay Area, this enchanting retreat is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 3BD/2.5BA Alameda waterfront home with dedicated 30-foot boat dock with 10% allowance
• Completely renovated in 2017
• 1,932 square-foot home on a lovely 2,496 square-foot lot
• Located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with sweeping bay and San Francisco views
• Rear waterfront deck looking across the channel and out into the bay
• Located on the lee side of the area’s wind patterns, the home remains calm year-round
• Newly renovated and remodeled
• Common areas with engineered hardwood floors, pale walls, glass waterfront doors and walls, deck access, and tons of natural light throughout
• Chef’s kitchen with stainless fixtures, new quartz counters, and chic subway-tiled backsplashes
• Loft office alcove looking over the living room with views of San Francisco Bay
• Three inviting bedrooms, including the ground-floor owner’s suite
• Ground-floor owner’s suite with sliding glass doors onto the entry deck, a spacious walk-in closet with customized storage, electric fireplace, and newly remodeled full bath
• Two upstairs bedrooms with shared bath, one with a soaring vaulted ceiling and sweeping bay and city views, the other with rear water views and built-in shelving
• Spacious rear deck perfect for evening cocktails or a barbecue
• Detached 2-car garage for extra storage
• Updated plumbing and electrical (2016)
• New composite shingle roof (2016)
• New Duro-Last Roof System on all flat surface roof (2015)
• Solar power
• Owner may be open to selling his 28-foot Carver Twin Gas Engine Santego Cabin Cruiser boat (please inquire with listing agent for more information)
• Built in 1972
Beautifully bright and renovated, 302 Tideway offers an extraordinary combination of waterfront and urban access and captivating indoor and outdoor spaces, right in the heart of Alameda. We warmly invite you to come explore this delightful home.
See more at: 302-Tideway