Active $799,000 List Price - Condominium
288 3rd St Suite 102 is a sexy 2BD/2BA Jack London Square condo featuring a stylish and expertly designed chef’s kitchen, open floor plan in the living and dining areas, shared rooftop deck with panoramic city and bay views, and two completely separate bedroom wings. Conveniently situated at ground level with a private entrance, this bright and inviting ‘storefront’ home is both ADA-friendly and perfect for hopping on your bike or strolling over to Blue Bottle Coffee, Chop Bar, or any of the other enticing cafes and restaurants that grace this vibrant neighborhood. With the San Francisco ferry just moments away and the greater Bay Area at your fingertips, this chic, modern, and ultra-convenient home embodies all the very best of urban East Bay living.
This home’s classic setting welcomes you before you even enter. Across the street stands the iconic American Bag Building, a historic and beautifully preserved brick building still with its original painted sign on the side, reminding you that this vibrant neighborhood once housed much of the city’s commerce and industry. Your unit owns the end parking garage space closest to the entrance of the secured parking garage, with no vehicles directly on either side. A convenient row of additional public parking spaces in front of the building makes hosting friends a breeze. The building’s well-furnished lobby offers direct elevator access to the phenomenal shared rooftop deck, which boasts 360-degree views of the waterfront, Downtown Oakland’s skyline, and beyond. With a reservable barbecue area, outdoor dining tables, couches, and chairs, this inviting and expansive rooftop space is the ideal place to unwind and watch the sunset.
This home’s smart floor plan and beautiful finishes perfectly complement its hip setting. Entering the home, you will find yourself in a wide-open, high-ceilinged living area, with the dining room and kitchen just beyond. Two separate bedroom wings provide privacy and give your guests space to spread out.
Everywhere you turn, thoughtful design choices abound. Concrete ceilings and supports create an industrial feel that is tempered by the home’s warm creamy tones and whimsical touches. The gorgeous and up-to-date kitchen features sleek counter-to-ceiling cabinets to maximize storage, while stainless fixtures, granite counters, and ample counter space make it easy to host a crowd. The charmingly whimsical dining room chandelier uses vintage-style Mason jars around each of its hanging bulbs, while the laundry closet is subtly tucked away off the left-hand bedroom’s vestibule. The owner’s spacious en-suite bath boasts a level-in shower and walk-in closet. This home smartly anticipates your every need.
288 3rd St Suite 102 is a beautifully designed condo in one of Oakland’s most sought-after locations. With San Francisco just minutes away by ferry, a host of amenities just steps from your private front door, and all the built-in conveniences of modern living, this irresistible gem is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• Stylish 1,362 square foot 2BD/2BA condo in Oakland’s vibrant Jack London Square neighborhood
• Conveniently situated at ground level with private front door – both ADA-friendly and perfect for hopping on your bike, walking your dog, or strolling over to neighborhood coffee shops, restaurants, and the waterfront
• Just steps from the San Francisco Bay ferry and Broadway shuttle bus to downtown Oakland and BART; minutes from I-880; and short stroll over to the Jack London Square farmers’ market on Sunday mornings
• Shared roof deck boasts 360-degree views, reservable barbecue area, and outdoor dining tables, couches, and chairs
• Thoughtful design choices throughout, including concrete ceilings and supports, a whimsical dining room chandelier, tucked-away laundry closet, owner’s en-suite level-in shower, and ample walk-in closet storage
• Expertly designed chef’s kitchen offers granite counters and pass-through, ample counter space and counter-to-ceiling storage, and stainless fixtures, including a farm sink and late-model four-door refrigerator with extra pullout chilling compartment
• Open floor plan and high ceilings
• Two completely separate bedroom wings provide privacy
• Well-furnished building lobby offers direct elevator access to shared rooftop deck
• Dedicated corner parking garage space – the closest spot to the garage entrance
A convenient row of parking spaces in front of the building makes hosting friends a breeze
Dedicated pet-relief area within the building’s shared common area
• Dedicated lockable storage locker
• HOA $475 monthly
• Built in 2006
See more at: 288-3rd