Sold $1,200,000 SOLD (List: 895K) - Single Family Home
2037 Mastlands is a spacious 4BD/2.5BA Mid-century sylvan retreat in the heart of Piedmont Pines, enshrouded in greenery and featuring an open floor plan in the common rooms, vast downstairs family room and guest area, and large enclosed outdoor deck. Offering easy access to Joaquin Miller and Redwood Regional Parks and situated just minutes from Park Boulevard and Montclair Village, this verdant property effortlessly marries convenience with wooded seclusion.
Approaching this peaceful home, you will immediately glimpse its expansive enclosed wooden deck to your right. This enchanting outdoor space, easily accessed from both the living room and the brick driveway, instantly creates an irresistible indoor-outdoor feeling. Perfect for entertaining, enjoying your morning coffee, or hosting a weekend barbecue, this tranquil and versatile area offers a plethora of enticing possibilities.
Entering the home, you will find yourself in an inviting and open common area, showered with natural light from the living room’s huge angled four-panel skylight. This expansive and welcoming space boasts a wood-burning fireplace, picture windows gazing out onto trees, and beautiful hardwood floors.
The living room adjoins the dining and kitchen area, which features a chic vintage-style chandelier, breakfast bar, natural stone counters, Bosch refrigerator and gas range, stainless-steel sink and dishwasher, and ample windows. With woods on all sides and light streaming in from every angle, this home’s common areas seamlessly connect you to nature.
To the left of the entry, you will find three beautiful bedrooms, a stunning tiled full bath with tub and separate shower, and a half bath with skylight. At the lower level, the large entertainment and family room offers countless options for your home theatre or children’s playroom. A fourth roomy and private bedroom, spacious full bath with walk-in shower, and laundry room complete the lower level, making it the perfect place to house guests or your owner’s suite.
With its peaceful yet convenient setting, beautiful light-filled common areas, and expansive outdoor and downstairs space, 2037 Mastlands offers a rare and sought-after combination of natural beauty and easy proximity to the rest of the Bay Area. This sublime forested retreat, nestled in the hills, is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• Spacious 4BD/2.5BA Mid-century home in the heart of Piedmont Pines
• 2,464 square foot house on a peaceful wooded 13,728 square foot lot
• Easy access to Joaquin Miller and Redwood Regional Parks; just minutes from Park Boulevard and Montclair Village
• Expansive enclosed wooden deck, perfect for entertaining or hosting a weekend barbecue (new as of 2013)
• Wide-open common area features a wood-burning fireplace, picture windows gazing out onto trees, hardwood floors, and huge angled four-panel skylight
• Dining and kitchen area features a stylish vintage-style chandelier, breakfast bar, natural stone counters, Bosch stove and refrigerator, and stainless-steel sink and dishwasher
• Three beautiful upstairs bedrooms and a fourth roomy, private downstairs bedroom
• Massive lower-level entertainment and family room offers countless options for your home theatre or children’s playroom
• Convenient laundry room just off lower-level bedroom
• Updated plumbing
• Central heating
• Full seismic upgrade (pre-2008)
• Security system
• Ample storage throughout
• Multi-vehicle tandem driveway and street parking
• Built in 1953
2037 Mastlands offers a spacious and peaceful lifestyle with close proximity to Joaquin Miller and Redwood Regional Parks, Montclair Village and Park Boulevard, and a host of urban conveniences. We warmly invite you to come experience this beautiful home.
See more at: 2037-Mastlands