Sold $1,480,000 SOLD (List: 1.198M) - Single Family Home
2 Stone Harbor is a gorgeous 4+-bedroom, 3-bath modern home brimming with subtle elegance and winning design touches. Situated on a corner of a tranquil residential street with an enchanting private garden and a magazine-ready remodeled kitchen, this stylish property offers an array of unanticipated charms.
Entering this residence through its welcoming double doors, you find yourself in an airy and invitingly spacious cathedral-ceilinged living and dining area bathed in natural light. Elegant dark oak wide-plank engineered-hardwood floors elegantly ground the space and a handsome antique-style light fixture graces the landing.
Just beyond the dining area lies this home’s showpiece, its gorgeously remodeled kitchen, previously featured in Alameda Magazine. This perfectly proportioned and captivatingly designed space boasts a Miele dishwasher, dark matte granite countertops, a wide center island, customized inset storage, custom chimney hood, and built-in Thermador appliances including a gas range and two convection ovens. Sliding glass doors open from the family room adjoining the kitchen onto the redwood-enclosed rear garden. Framed by camellias and other greenery, and with a redwood arbor, a hot tub, built-in benches, and beautiful brick work, this inviting outdoor space seamlessly integrates with the house.
This eminently liveable home offers a convenient lower-level bedroom with full bath and a central laundry room just off the kitchen. The upper level boasts three additional bedrooms, including the roomy owner’s suite overlooking the back garden, plus a bonus office room with a stunning L-shaped custom desk. Thoughtful loving touches, such as a classic wood-burning fireplace framed by built-in cabinets and a stylish built-in bar complete with wine refrigerator and immaculate walnut countertop, grace the rooms, giving this house a wonderfully captivating personality.
A beautifully appointed home in the heart of Alameda’s peaceful Harbor Bay, 2 Stone Harbor offers a state-of-the-art chef’s kitchen, spacious and bright living areas, splendid landscaped garden space, and numerous entrancing touches. This wonderful gem is not to be missed.
Highlights at a Glance:
- 4+-bedroom, 3-bath modern house on a tranquil residential street
- Conveniently located in the Harbor Bay neighborhood of Alameda near _______
- +/-2500-square-foot house on a beautifully landscaped 4800-square-foot lot
- Chef’s kitchen, fully remodeled in 2014, overlooks the back garden and features built-in Thermador refrigerator, gas range, microwave, two convection ovens, and warming oven; Miele dishwasher; matte granite countertops; and customized inset storage
- Adjacent custom bar with 45-bottle wine refrigerator, hanging wine-glass storage, and walnut countertop
- Charming family room adjoining kitchen and private back patio and featuring granite wood-burning fireplace and wall-mounted flat-screen television
- Airy and spacious cathedral-ceilinged living and dining area with dark wide-plank oak engineered-hardwood floors, upper-level windows, and antique-style hanging light fixtures
- Delightful redwood-enclosed back and side garden framed by camellias and other greenery with built-in benches, redwood arbor, hot tub, grill area, and raised brick dining terrace
- Large owner’s suite overlooking the back garden
- Spacious upstairs study featuring a wood-burning fireplace, built-in cabinets, and large custom-built desk for home office
- Ground-floor en-suite bedroom conveniently located just between the kitchen-garden and living areas
- Convenient ground-level laundry room just off kitchen
- Dual-paned windows and sliding glass doors in kitchen and family room
- Energy-efficient Nest heating system
- Bedroom and hall closets throughout
- Attached 2-car garage and ample street parking
- Upgraded outdoor sprinkler system
- Built in 1984
2 Stone Harbor is an inviting and expertly designed oasis in the heart of Harbor Bay. This beautifully appointed home, filled with light and offering gorgeous living and kitchen areas, a luxurious hot tub, and private back garden and brick terrace spaces, is not to be missed. We warmly invite you to come explore this delightful home.
See more at: 2-Stone-Harbor