Sold $900,000 SOLD (List: 799K) - Single Family Home
1871 Gresham is a charming contemporary 3BD/2.5BA home on a peaceful cul-de-sac with a tranquil enclosed private back garden and easy playground and park access. This delightful home, which features a spacious open common area leading directly to its landscaped rear outdoor space, is conveniently located near Webster Street’s thriving shops, restaurants, and amenities; the new Alameda Landing; the San Francisco Ferry; the Transbay bus; Downtown Oakland; and I-880.
Coming into the home through its tile-floored entryway, you will find yourself in a bright and open living room/dining room area adjoining the well-appointed kitchen. The living area features a ceiling fan, gas fireplace, and media cabinet, and the dining table looks out through new sliding-glass doors onto the private back garden, which has a lawn, spacious brick patio, exquisite Japanese maple, and array of delicious fruit trees, including fig, plum, and two varieties of persimmon.
The thoughtfully designed kitchen offers a host of modern conveniences, including a dual-compartment sink, 4-burner gas range, new Bosch dishwasher, microwave, granite countertops, high counter adjoining the dining room, and convenient laundry room with storage. A short hallway leads from the living room to a half bath, and there is direct access to the spacious two-car garage directly off the laundry room.
Upstairs, you will find the owner’s en-suite bedroom and two delightful additional bedrooms with ample closet space. Thoughtful details, including an arched doorway leading to the owner’s bath, a waist-height hall linen cupboard, seating in the owner’s shower, a dual-sink counter in the owner’s bathroom, and bedroom ceiling fans add to this home’s wonderful livability and flow.
In addition to its splendid back garden, 1871 Gresham is just steps away from a spacious playground and park area located at the end of its quiet cul-de-sac. This wonderfully livable home is in a rapidly evolving area of Alameda near a burgeoning array of local amenities and the new Alameda Landing, and offers easy access to the rest of the Bay Area. We warmly invite you to come experience this lovely home.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 3BD/2.5BA contemporary home on a quiet street in Alameda’s Woodstock(?) neighborhood near Webster Street’s thriving shops, restaurants, and amenities; the new Alameda Landing; the San Francisco Ferry; the Transbay bus; Downtown Oakland; and I-880
• 1,365 square-foot residence on a beautifully landscaped 2,450 square-foot lot
• Bright interior common areas with an open floor plan opening directly onto the back garden through new sliding-glass doors with built-in doggie door
• Well-appointed kitchen adjoining the dining area in an open floor plan and featuring granite countertops, new Bosch dishwasher, dual-compartment stainless-steel sink, gas range, and microwave
• Convenient laundry room directly off the kitchen
• One en-suite owner’s bedroom and two additional bedrooms with shared bath
• Beautifully landscaped private back garden with a lawn, spacious brick patio, exquisite Japanese maple, and array of delicious fruit trees, including fig, plum, and two varieties of persimmon.
• Attached two-car garage with interior access
• Wood laminate floors on ground level and carpet on stairs and upper level
• Ample bedroom and hall storage
• Gas fireplace
• Central heating
• Dual-pane windows
• HOA covers greenbelt, common area maintenance, and playground ($122/month)
• Built in 1999
1871 Gresham is a lovely and well-designed home with a beautiful back garden and easy access to local amenities, the new Alameda Landing, and the rest of the Bay Area. We warmly invite you to come experience this wonderful home.
See more at: 1871-gresham