Sold $975,000 SOLD (List: 895K) - Single Family Home
151 Purcell is a beautifully designed 3BD/2.5BA contemporary home on an enchanting gated cul-de-sac with shared pool, featuring a lush and private backyard and outdoor dining area, vaulted-ceilinged owner’s suite with private terrace, and soaring two-story loft entry. Conveniently located in Alameda’s sought-after Harbor Bay, near top-rated schools and the Harbor Bay Club, this delightful property offers a winning combination of proximity and tranquility.
Passing through the front door, you will find yourself in the spacious entry, which expertly anchors the home and functions as a full room unto itself. To your right, adjoining the entry in an open floor plan, lie the formal living room and private garden. The living room boasts classically styled built-in floor-to-ceiling white wooden bookshelves, a gas fireplace, plantation shutters, and wide sliding-glass doors leading into the garden. This peaceful and welcoming outdoor area, with a two-tiered dining deck, Japanese maple and birch trees, flowering plants, and a charming rear arbor, perfectly completes the home’s warm and inviting interior space.
Opposite the living room, to the left of the entry, you will find the stylish kitchen and breakfast nook, which features tile backsplash accents, stone counters, range, double ovens, and a stainless-steel refrigerator. Light streams in from the breakfast nook’s tall windows, making this the perfect place to start your day.
This home boasts three upstairs bedrooms, including the luxurious cathedral-ceilinged owner’s suite, which is set apart from the other bedrooms by a short open hallway overlooking the entry. This spacious and supremely relaxing space gazes out over the garden from its private terrace and features a romantic fireplace, several closets with built-in interior storage, and a reading nook.
In addition to its superb living space, this home offers a convenient lower-level laundry room and attached two-car garage with interior access. Located near the Harbor Bay ferry and beautiful bike and pedestrian paths overlooking San Francisco, 151 Purcell offers a host of enticing recreational possibilities. With its wide array of interior and exterior charms, convenient location, and lush private garden, this irresistible home is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 3BD/2.5BA contemporary home on a tranquil gated cul-de-sac
• 2370 square foot house with a beautifully landscaped enclosed private garden
• Spacious central loft entryway adjoining the formal living room in an open floor plan
• Beautifully appointed living room featuring classically styled built-in floor-to-ceiling white wooden bookshelves, a gas fireplace, plantation shutters, and wide sliding-glass doors leading into the garden
• Peaceful and welcoming private side garden with two-tiered dining deck, Japanese maple and birch trees, flowering plants, and charming rear arbor
• Convenient kitchen and breakfast nook featuring tile backsplash accents, range, two ovens, and a stainless-steel refrigerator
• Luxurious cathedral-ceilinged owner’s suite gazing out over the garden from its private terrace and featuring its own fireplace, several closets with built-in interior storage, and an armchair reading nook.
• Two additional upstairs bedrooms with shared bath
• Convenient lower-level laundry room
• Attached two-car garage with interior access
• Additional parking in nearby guest parking area
• Hardwood floors on ground level and carpet on stairs and upper level
• Ample bedroom and hall storage
• Gas fireplaces
• Swimming-pool access
• Built in 1986
With its exceptionally peaceful yet convenient location and its spacious common areas, lushly landscaped private garden, pool access, and luxurious owner’s suite, 151 Purcell truly has it all. We warmly invite you to come explore this charming home.
See more at: 151-Purcell