Spoken For $895,000 List Price - Townhome
Nestled within a tranquil gated community along Alameda’s shoreline, 1327 Crown is an entrancing waterfront townhome featuring splendid panoramic shorefront views and brilliant design details. This delightful modern home, centrally located yet adjacent to quiet parks and beaches, embodies a winning marriage of urban proximity and pristine natural beauty.
As you explore this eminently liveable house, built in 1980, you will be charmed by the thoughtfulness and care pervading all aspects of its design. The gorgeously renovated eat-in kitchen, whose bar counter adjoins the living room in an open floor plan, has built-in wine storage and a charming greenhouse window over the sink for plants or your favorite knick-knacks. The lovely dining room opens onto its own private outdoor patio and features a built-in cocktail bar, complete with sink, illuminated display area for glasses and bottles, and granite counter. A half bath is conveniently tucked just out of sight beyond the entryway; a useful closet hides under the staircase; and the spacious owner’s bedroom suite on the upper level features a dramatic cathedral ceiling and extra storage above one of its two capacious closets. 1327 Crown is full of delightful surprises.
This residence sparkles with gorgeous views of Alameda’s shore from several rooms, including the airy upstairs bedroom suite. Sliding glass doors open from the living room onto a private terrace made all the more inviting by its proximity to the water and by the lovely plantings that grace the property. A meandering pedestrian and bike path winds between the terrace and the water’s edge. The path leads to Crab Cove and Robert W. Crown Memorial State Beach to your left and Central Avenue to your right, providing two enticing possibilities for an evening stroll mere steps from your front door.
This enchanting home is the ideal place to happily unwind from a long day or savor the view with loved ones, removed from the hubbub of urban life. A mere stone’s throw from Downtown Oakland, the Alameda/San Francisco ferry, and the Webster Street Tube, yet reassuringly tucked away, 1327 Crown is a cozy, welcoming, and truly timeless retreat right in the heart of Alameda.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath two-level townhome with panoramic views in a gated waterfront community
• Conveniently located near Central Avenue in Alameda’s West End, with easy access to the Webster Street Tube, Downtown Oakland, transbay buses, SF ferry, and the 880 freeway
• Adjacent to Crab Cove and Robert W. Crown Memorial State Beach
• +/-1900 square-foot home on a beautifully landscaped lot
• Renovated eat-in kitchen featuring granite countertops and bar, cherry cabinets, gas stove with convection oven, greenhouse window over sink, and built-in wine storage
• Dining-room built-in bar featuring granite counter, illuminated liquor display area, and bar sink
• Spacious private bedroom suite with cathedral ceiling, dual-sink bathroom, sitting area overlooking the bay, and two large wall closets with mirrored doors
• Lovely outdoor sitting deck overlooking the water off bedroom suite
• 2 outdoor patio areas, one with views off the living room and the other off the dining room
• Convenient coat closet, laundry room, and half bath just off entry
• Wood-burning fireplace with gas log lighter and 42” upper wall-mounted flat-screen television in living room
• Engineered hardwood floors on ground level and brand-new carpet on upper level
• New central heating
• Closets and built-in cabinets throughout
• 2-car garage with workbench and cabinets
• Built in 1980
1327 Crown embodies a winning combination of beauty and convenience. With its thoughtful design details, panoramic water views, and close proximity to Alameda’s parks and beaches, this lovely waterfront retreat exemplifies the very best the island has to offer. We warmly invite you to come explore this delightful home.
See more at: 1327-crown