Sold $650,000 SOLD (List: 650K) - Single Family Home
Built in 2006, 1311 Campbell is a rare, contemporary 4 bedroom, 2 bath home near Oakland’s booming downtown in the heart of the Prescott neighborhood. This gated home features many interior modern amenities and elegant finishes, as well as a large deck off the kitchen and a sizeable backyard for play or urban gardening. This home is mere blocks away from the West Oakland BART, a vital transit hub at the center of this growing vibrant district. With off-street parking available in the attached garage as well as an electric vehicle charger, this home is great for commuters who wish to plant their roots in Oakland, and enjoy its urban renaissance.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 4 bedroom, 2 bath newer construction in the style of the surrounding Victorian neighborhood
• Built in 2006
• 1,381 square feet
• Private, gated home
• Remodeled kitchen features stone countertops, breakfast bar, French door, stainless steel refrigerator, Frigidaire gas range/oven, built-in microwave, and dishwasher
• Dark hardwood floors in excellent condition
• Raised patio deck and sunny yard with space for a raised garden or barbeque
• Stacked washer and dryer
• Conveniently located mere blocks from BART, local parks and a large variety of local restaurants serving food from around the world
• Simple commute to/from San Francisco (this home is off the first freeway exit from the Bay Bridge)
• Quick access to Downtown Oakland and Emeryville shopping
• Nearby Emeryville shopping like Target and Trader Joe’s, as well as all the shops and restaurants along Bay St.
• Nearby Oakland shopping and restaurants include 10th & Wood, FuseBox, and Oaklandish
• Off-street parking available via garage with automatic opener
This gated home features an open floor plan on the first level, with a living room that naturally flows into the kitchen and dining area. The first bedroom is located to the right of the entryway, and it includes an alcove of windows that brightens the space.
The kitchen has modern countertops, breakfast bar, French door stainless steel refrigerator, Frigidaire gas range/oven, built-in microwave, and newer Bosch dishwasher. Also included on this floor is a full bath with step-in shower with an adjustable head.
Upstairs you’ll find three bedrooms and a full bath. This washroom features a combination bathtub/shower and a second door that leads into the master bedroom for easy access. The master bedroom is spacious and includes built-in shelving in its closet.
Proceed down the hallway to find a laundry area with stacked washer and dryer for convenient laundering. The additional two bedrooms lie farther down the hall and can be used as guest bedrooms.
Outside, the backyard features a raised deck and a lawn that can be re-landscaped into an urban garden.
1311 Campbell is thoughtfully designed to utilize space efficiently and in a manner that feels upscale and comfortable. The short distance to BART and the Bay Bridge makes this home perfect for the commuter. (By car you are only 5 mins from the bridge!) You can enjoy nearby restaurants and cafes such as Pretty Lady, Zella’s Soulful Kitchen, and Kilovolt Coffee or take a quick trip to Downtown Oakland to catch a show at the Fox Theatre. Whether you fill the space with music and revelry or use it as a relaxing retreat from the San Francisco grind, this home is yours to create a backdrop to a wonderful life.
See more at: 1311-campbell